Open the file Baldur.ini in your Baldur's Gate directory
and add the line Cheats=1 under the [Game Options] entry. Then save the file and run the game.
Once in the game, hit Ctrl-Tab to bring up the console in which you type the cheats. Ctrl-Tab will also close this console. Type in the cheats exactly as they appear below and hit the [Enter] key to activate.
- Summons 10 killer chickens who defend you.
- Creates 5 healing potions, 5 neutralize poison potions, and 1 stone to flesh scroll.
- Gives you 500 gold.
- Creates a CowKill spell if you're near a cow.
- Creates a hostile Drizzt.
- Creates a friendly Drizzt.
- Spawns all the game's critical items.
- Moves your characters to a free adjacent area.
- Marks entire area explored.
After editing the Baldur.ini file in the Bgate directory,
(as was done for the other cheats),
you can use the following codes:
where xxx is the code for an item, see below
... Далее >>