From now on, you have 60 minutes of game time to get the black key and bring it
back to save Tamara. The black key is in Abu Salah's Rug shop. Enter the shop,
and LOOK will get you the key. Bring it back to the warehouse. INVENTORY. USE
BLACK KEY. Tamara is saved. EXIT.
Just one last thing to do now. Have Bill take you to Friedlander Bey. TALK to
PAPA. That's it; another long drawn-out murder case solved. Just sit back and
watch the ending.
Some additional info not included in the walkthru:
1. You can also SHOW the RANSOM NOTE to SAIRD to elicit some interesting
responses. Use the belt phone to call him to find out where he is. You can only
reach him after 6 or 7 in the evening.
2. The clue you get by typing "Tamara Carter" into the police computer -- that
she lives in the Red Dunes Apartments -- leads to nowhere. By talking to other
landlords, you will find that the Red Dunes Apartments has been renamed The
Saharah's Apartments. Going there does not lead you to Tamara. Talking to the
landlord there yields no further clues either.
3. Try typing in Friedlander Bey and your own name (Marid Audran) into the
police computer for some interesting reading. Typing in the terrorist's name
does not accomplish anything, which is odd, since he was killed by the police
during a shootout.
4. You can play blackjack or baccarat in The Gambling Den. It is very hard to
win and gambling has no bearing on the outcome of the game.
5. The writing on the wall "MCDIX" turns out to be a number in Roman numerals.
... Далее >>