* After successfully completing the game once, highlight the "Extra New Game" option at the main menu
and press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X. Heather will sigh after you choose a
difficulty and riddle level to confirm correct code entry. In some scenes when you see Douglas, he
will be wearing his underwear.
* To get extra scenes while playing the game, use a memory card with at least one finished saved game
file from Silent Hill 2. New interactions with some objects and new scenes will now be available.
These scenes are similar or with some type of reference to the previous game.
4. Extra Options
These can be accessed by pressing L1 or R1 at the options screen.
* Blood Color - Set different colors for Blood (yours and monsters included). Pick from Green,
Violet, Black, or Red.
* Blood Volume - Change the amount of blood which appears. Choose from Little, Normal, and Much.
* Walk/Run Control - Set the movement controls for your character. If at 'Walk', by default, you'll
always walk and have to press down X to run. Vice versa for 'Run'.
* Map - Sets the starting point for the maps. Zoom out means the map will be zoomed out when you open
the map. Vice versa for Zoom in.
* Noise Effect - This turns the grain filter on and off.
* Display Mode - The filter which adjusts the sharpness of the picture. The overall effect will be a
* Ammo Multiplier - Changes the ammount of ammo you can find. Unlocked by completing the game once on
any difficulty level.
... Далее >>